It’s easier than ever to do your banking anytime, anywhere.
Rosedale Federal online and mobile banking services are secure and easy-to-use, and come with a range of features and functions that will put convenient banking at your fingertips. From your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone, you’ll be able to:
- View, monitor, and manage your accounts
- Review balances and account activity
- Look at your payment history
- Confirm if a check has cleared
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between online-accessible Rosedale Federal accounts
- Mobile Deposit
The mobile app has a variety of useful features in addition to the online banking list above.
- Set up text alerts based on parameters you select
- For example, if an account balance goes below a threshold amount, or a large purchase is made on your card, you can get a text alert
- Free your wallet from paper receipts — take a picture of the receipt, and it will be stored in the mobile app
Download the Rosedale Federal Mobile app to your phone.
Finally, it can give you peace of mind if your Rosedale Federal debit card is misplaced, lost, or stolen.
- Using the Rosedale mobile banking app, you can immediately “turn off” your Rosedale Federal debit card — this will temporarily deactivate the card
- If your card was simply misplaced, and you find it, you can reactivate your debit card using your Rosedale Federal mobile banking app
And, online and mobile banking are free with any Rosedale Federal account.
Note: Rosedale Federal does not charge a fee for the use of the mobile banking app. If you do not already have a data plan with your wireless service provider, normal data rates will apply for each device used.