Message last updated August 8, 2020:
Rosedale Federal Branch Updates:
Rosedale Federal is happy to announce that on Monday, August 10th branch lobbies will be resuming regular hours by appointment only. We will still be taking safety precautions and thoroughly cleaning per the state’s guidelines. We hope to see you soon!
Our Branch Drive-Thrus remain open for business as we continue to follow CDC and local health department guidance.
Our banking hours are listed below:
*Thursday: Perry Hall is open 9am-6pm
During these COVID-19 pandemic times, our Call Center is experiencing unusually high call volume. For your convenience, here are some other ways you can reach us during this period of increased Call Center volume:
- Online Banking Conversations: Please select ‘Messages’ and ‘Start a conversation’
- Rosedale Federal Website: https://www.rosedalefederal.com/contact-us
- Contact a branch: https://www.rosedalefederal.com/branch-information
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
During these challenging times, it is natural to have questions about your finances. We’re here to help. Our Financial Education Center can provide you information you may need right now to tackle important financial decisions. Click here to go to our Financial Education Center and select the Playlist for “Staying Financially Well During Uncertain Times,” as well as any other helpful playlists.
Free Digital Lessons for Families with Children K-12!
Everfi, our educational partner, offers digital lessons to over 2 million students through sponsored schools across the nation. Now, in this time of increased remote learning, all students have free access to multiple learning topics featuring more than 100 interactive, game-based lessons. Self-paced digital lessons in character development, literacy, mental wellness, financial readiness, career exploration, and more are available. Click here to view topic options for elementary, middle, and high school level students.
To help our customers during this challenging time, we have increased our ATM Withdrawal limit to $800. As a friendly reminder, when withdrawing money or making a DEBIT Card transaction, please remember these security tips to protect your DEBIT Card:
- Whenever inserting your debit or credit card into a machine, it’s a good idea to look for signs of tampering. You can take a moment to look at the card reader to see if an overlay or skimmer has been snapped on top.
- We recommend choosing ‘Credit’ when using your card when making purchases. By choosing ‘Credit’, you keep your PIN secured, and are also protected by Mastercard’s ‘Zero Liability Policy.’
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
At this time, we encourage you to use our free remote self-service options that include:
- Online/Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- 24-hour ATMs at all locations (except Towson)
- Call center: 410.668.4400
If you have not enrolled in online banking, consider taking a few minutes to do so by clicking here.
Please continue to check our website frequently for updated information about Rosedale Federal’s response and more information on COVID-19.