Rosedale Federal Pandemic Response Plan
Rosedale Federal continues to review and update its Pandemic Response Plan with new information. This plan ensures that we are staying in front of this situation so that we can continue to provide our customers and employees easy and reliable banking services.
During these COVID-19 pandemic times, our Call Center is experiencing unusually high call volume. For the shortest wait time, the best time to call is after 2 p.m. and the best day to call is Thursday.
As a result of the upcoming stimulus check deposits, some customers are experiencing issues with signing in/out of our mobile app and Online Banking. If you are unable to get into online or mobile banking, please refresh your browser /app and try again.
To check on the status of your stimulus check, please visit the IRS website. Thank you for your patience.
For Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans please visit our dedicated PPP page.
Rosedale Federal Branch Updates:
Update 4/5/21: Branch lobbies are open by appointment only.
Our banking hours are listed below:
*Thursday: Perry Hall is open 9am-6pm
Safe Deposit Boxes: Please contact the branch to schedule time to access your safe deposit box.
Remote self-service options:
At this time, we encourage you to use our free remote self-service options that include:
- Online/Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- 24-hour ATMs at all locations
- Call center: 410.668.4400
If you have not enrolled in online banking, consider taking a few minutes to do so by clicking here.
During these COVID-19 pandemic times, our Call Center is experiencing unusually high call volume. For your convenience, here are some other ways you can reach us during this period of increased Call Center volume:
- Online Banking Conversations: Please select ‘Messages’ and ‘Start a conversation’
- Rosedale Federal Website: https://www.rosedalefederal.com/contact-us
- Contact a branch: https://www.rosedalefederal.com/branch-information
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
During these challenging times, it is natural to have questions about your finances. We’re here to help. Our Financial Education Center can provide you information you may need right now to tackle important financial decisions. Click here to go to our Financial Education Center and select the Playlist for “Staying Financially Well During Uncertain Times,” as well as any other helpful playlists.
To help our customers during this challenging time, we have increased our ATM Withdrawal limit to $800. As a friendly reminder, when withdrawing money or making a DEBIT Card transaction, please remember these security tips to protect your DEBIT Card:
- Whenever inserting your debit or credit card into a machine, it’s a good idea to look for signs of tampering. You can take a moment to look at the card reader to see if an overlay or skimmer has been snapped on top.
- We recommend choosing ‘Credit’ when using your card when making purchases. By choosing ‘Credit’, you keep your PIN secured, and are also protected by Mastercard’s 'Zero Liability Policy.’
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.