Choose from the options below to learn how to use common features and customize settings in Online Banking.
Learn how to sign up for online and mobile banking,
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding Online Banking.
Learn how to enroll in two factor authentication (2FA) to add an extra layer of security.
Payments make it easy for you to pay bills or individuals in Online Banking.
Learn the different ways you can pay a person.
Learn how to deposit a check via our Online app.
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding Mobile Deposit.
Learn how to customize the dashboard in our Online Banking app.
Learn how to set up and receive alerts for your accounts.
Learn how to send and receive secure messages in Online Banking.
Learn how to make transfers between your own accounts, or to another account holder in Online Banking.
Use the external transfers feature to move money between your Rosedale Federal Accounts and personal accounts at other financial institutions.
View balances and transactions from many other financial institutions.
Update your contact information, or change your user ID, passwords, and two-factor authentication.
Learn how to make principal only loan payments.
Learn how to enroll for eStatements & eNotices.
Cancel a check you've written before it is processed.
See which special characters can be used in Online Banking User IDs and Passwords.
Instructions to connect Quicken to our Online Banking system.
Rosedale Federal Online Banking How-To:
- Quick Guide to Online Banking
- Common Online Banking Questions
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Enrollment
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Person to Person Payments
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
- Customize Your Mobile App Dashboard
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time or Recurring Transfers
- Make External Transfers
- Make Online Loan Payments
- Keep Track of Your Accounts with Other Financial Institutions
- Profile Maintenance
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll for e-Statements & eNotices
- Stop Payments
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Connect With Quicken or QuickBooks