About Rosedale Federal Debit Cards
Need a card that allows you to easily access and keep track of your money? You'll get that and more with your Rosedale Federal MasterCard® Debit Card.
Rosedale Federal Debit Card Features
A Rosedale Federal Debit Card comes with any Rosedale Federal checking account and, because of chip and contactless technology, it's a faster and more secure way to pay. You can count on the following features:
- Convenience - MasterCard debit cards are accepted worldwide
- Online shopping
- No transaction charge
- No transaction fee at our ATMs (and other Rosedale Federal branded ATMs)
- Four ATM fee surcharge rebates per calendar month for non-Rosedale Federal ATM's*
- International Usage
- Instantly controlled using online banking
- Purchases at stadiums and places that don't accept cash
- Simplified budgeting
* When you use an ATM not owned by Rosedale Federal, you may be charged a fee by the ATM Operator or any network used (including balance inquiries even if you do not complete a funds transfer). Rosedale Federal will reimburse such fees for the first four (4) transactions per calendar month.