Mortgage Lien Releases
- What is a mortgage lien release?
A mortgage lien release is a document sent by your mortgage company to your local County or City land records office after your mortgage has been paid off. The lien release states that the lien holder is releasing its lien against the property.
- How do I request a copy of the lien release?
Please allow approximately 90 days after the loan has been paid off before contacting the applicable County or City land records office to obtain a copy.
- What if a loan paid off and was never released in the County or City land records?
Please submit copy of Deed of Trust, title work, etc. that is not showing released in the County or City land records. Submit all documentation via email to email@example.com. We will research and issue a Certificate of Satisfaction to be recorded in the appropriate land records.
- How do I update my phone number, mailing address or email address?
Please complete and sign a Customer Contact Change form. Please note: we do not accept electronic signatures.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 9616 BelairRoad, Baltimore, MD 21236
- Drop off at any of our 10 branches
1098’s – End of Year Statements
- Can I receive my 1098 online?
Yes, please visit our website to sign up for online banking to be able to opt in to receive your 1098 electronically for the upcoming year.
- When can I expect my 1098 tax form? The IRS form 1098 (Mortgage Interest Statement) for your mortgage or Home Equity Loan will be mailed to you by the end of January.
- How do I receive Estatements instead of my monthly mailing statement?
Please visit our website to sign up for online banking to be able to opt in to receive your monthly billing statement.
- When will I receive my mortgage statement?
Statements are produced 13 days before the end of the month that way you will receive your statement well before the 1st of the month when your payment is due.
- When will I receive my Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) statement?
Statements are produced after the close of the last day of the month. The way the statements are produced will show they are due the 1st of the month, however we allow you until the 26th to make your payment.