Digital Banking Setup on Desktop
Temporary Password: Last 4 digits of social security number
- Type rosedalefederal.com into your browser. Please note: Internet Explorer and Safari are not supported.
- There is no need to enroll. Use the temporary credentials provided above to log in:
- Once you are logged into Rosedale Federal Digital Banking, please update your password as prompted. Click “Save”.
Password rules:Must contain at least 1 letter
- You will now be prompted to secure your account. Type in your email address and phone number for two-factor authentication. Leave the “Country” field as “+ 1”. Note: The phone number you used to enroll will be used to further authenticate you.
- You will be prompted to select a method to receive the authentication code.
Enter the access code that was texted, received by phone, or via the Authy App.
Note: Check the box that says “Don’t ask for codes again while using this browser” to not get challenged each time you sign in.
Review and “Accept” User Agreement
Digital banking access on mobile device
- Download the Rosedale Federal mobile app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ Store.
- Enroll following the instructions listed above for first time logging in
- If you are already enrolled, use the same username and password in both our mobile and online applications
Online bill payment
- Log in to digital banking
- On your mobile app click on ‘Pay’, on the desktop go to ‘Payments’
- Set up any one-time or ongoing payments to pay a person or pay a business
- Quick Guide to Digital Banking
- Common Digital Banking Questions
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Enrollment
- Payments (Bill Pay)
- Person to Person Payments
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
- Customize Your Mobile App Dashboard
- Create Customized Account Alerts
- Send Secure Messages
- Make One-Time or Recurring Transfers
- Make External Transfers
- Make Online Loan Payments
- Keep Track of Your Accounts with Other Financial Institutions
- Profile Maintenance
- Make Principal Only Payments
- Enroll for e-Statements & eNotices
- Stop Payments
- Special Character User IDs & Passwords
- Connect With Quicken or QuickBooks